My Top 10 Causes Of Disconnect Between Managers & Employees
Don’t Get Offended This Is My Damn List (No Particular Order)
- Managers Expecting Their Employees To Want To Spend More Time At Work Than At Home
- Employees Believing That Your Manager Has Your Best Interest At Heart Over The Company
- Managers Believing That You Should Be Heads Down Busy Every Hour Of The Day
- Employees Not Expecting There To Be Any Consequences From Their Manager For Poor Work Performance
- Managers Not Being Transparent And Honest With Their Employees
- Employees Believing That Their Manager Is Their Friend
- Managers Not Promoting Or Providing Growth Opportunities And Expecting Their Employees To Remain Stagnant In Their Careers
- Employees Shooting Down Every Managerial Idea Before Giving It A Try
- Managers Not Thinking That A Healthy Work/Life Balance Is Important To Their Employees
- Employees Expecting Their Manager To Walk Them Through Every Adversity Without Trying To Solve The Issues Themselves First
In most companies, there will always be situations where managers and employees don’t see eye to eye. Above are some of the reasons from both sides which could cause discontent between the two.
The goal is to try and find a balance between both the manager and employees where they both listen, respect, and are committed to creating the best work environment possible.
Become a Medium Member today and read every story from ChrisIvy901 (and thousands of other writers on Medium).
Your membership fee directly supports ChrisIvy901 and other writers you read. You’ll also get full access to every story on Medium.https://chrisivy901.medium.com/membership