My Top 10 Observations With Pre-Teens And Facebook
Don’t Get Offended This Is My Damn List (No Particular Order)
- Pre-Teens Do Not Want To Be Posted On Their Parent’s Facebook Page
- Pre-Teens Don’t Think Facebook Is Cool
- Pre-Teens Think Facebook Is For Old People Or Parents
- Pre-Teens Don’t Want Their Parents Following Them On Any Social Media
- Pre-Teens Think Their Friends Will Laugh At Them For Being On Their Parents Facebook Page
- Pre-Teens Will Beg Their Parents Not To Post Videos Of Them On Their Facebook Page
- Pre-Teens Usually Don’t Have A Facebook Page Or They Are Not Very Active On It
- Pre-Teens Are Entering A Stage Of Their Life When Their Parents Aren’t As Cool To Them
- Pre-Teens Prefer TikTok & Instagram Over Facebook
- I’m Still Going To Post My Pre-Teen On My Page Just To Make Her Mad
My pre-teen and her classmates made a very nice tiktok video in class today. I told her that I was going to post it on my Facebook page and she had a fit. I learned a lesson tonight about Facebook and how it is viewed by the younger crowd. Parents take note because if you have a pre-teen you may experience or already have experienced this.
Become a Medium Member today and read every story from ChrisIvy901 (and thousands of other writers on Medium).
Your membership fee directly supports ChrisIvy901 and other writers you read. You’ll also get full access to every story on Medium.https://chrisivy901.medium.com/membership