My Top 10 Pieces Of Advice
- If you have an entrepreneurial spirit, find a way to start your own business. There is nothing like working hard to build your own dreams and legacy.
- Don’t settle for mediocracy just to fit in with the crowd. Let your drive be motivation for others who may be watching you.
- Get educated on the stock market at a young age and start investing early.
- Hold your true core of friends at value. They will be the ones who are still around once everyone else is gone.
- Please be smart and get your covid vaccine. I don’t know about you but I want to die of old age, instead of a stubborn mind. If you’re willing to eat a triple baconator on the regular, a shot shouldn’t scare you.
- Always tell your kids and show your kids that you love them.
- Do it right, do it lite, do it wrong, do it long. This is a piece of advice that my high school basketball coach drilled into us. To this day, I repeat those same words to my kids. I also have to remind my damn self sometimes.
- Don’t cut corners in life because it will come back to bite you eventually. Don’t be afraid to take the hard route sometimes. You will learn more than you ever thought.
- Try not to make decisions based on emotion. Give yourself time to cool down and access the situation before jumping in headfirst.
- Never give up on your goals. I don’t give a damn if your mom or dad tells you to give up. If you believe in something, keep going until you achieve that goal. A life with no goals to chase is a boring life to me.
If you’re reading this post I hope you had your mental mits on and were able to scoop up a few of the gems above.
Become a Medium Member today and read every story from ChrisIvy901 (and thousands of other writers on Medium).
Your membership fee directly supports ChrisIvy901 and other writers you read. You’ll also get full access to every story on Medium.https://chrisivy901.medium.com/membership